segunda-feira, 4 de agosto de 2008

interview with H.D.S.R.5





hi. first i would thank you for letting me do this interview.
so, let's start.
1. you know that i missed the eternity magazine's guestbook party. i want to know your opinion, it was fun?
-Well, It is such a shame that you missed the party. I think it was very fun. I got to meet lots of other fashion-forward girls. The only negative is that its hard to keep up with all the posts. Because so many people were constantly posting, You would post a question.. And the next second it would be bumped off of the page. But, What can you expect when there are tons of girls all wanting to post comments, Right?
you're right!
2. for this party we had a dress-code (cocktail)in my case, it took a very long time to dress my medoll! i was very indecisive. and you? how much time you took to prepare yourself for the party and how many outfits you wore before you decide?
-Oh yes, I am very indecisive. But, once i really put my mind to it, i know in the end exactly the one i want. I took quite longer than normal for this party, because i needed to go shopping. I was missing some basics, so it was an excuse to purchase them that day. I searched every single store, mixing and matching outfits. But, when i saw the Voile belt, i knew i had to have it. I just adore it, and its a basic belt that can make any outfit one thousand times better. In my case, it made my top and skirt appear to be a cute dress. If you have some extra stardollars i reccomend purchasing the belt. Also, I love the Pretty Lace shirt, because it is so elegant, and i can wear it with almost any bottoms. :)
i agree, the belt is really cute!
3. the party was to celebrate the release of the eternity magazine august issue. What do you think of the new issue?
-I adore the new issue. The cover is awesome. TheBlack.Secret looks stunning. I have enjoyed all of the other issues, but i found this one was more useful, and helpful. The article about Account CleanUp is such a great idea, and a big help. I have recently got rid of over 100 people on my friends list that i have not talked to since last summer! I am in the midst of clearing out my old guestbook comments that are very old, and about trades, etc. I loved the Look a Like Section aswell. I certainly appriciated the Fake Designer Fad part, because i have always thought that stardesign prints with chanel, or louis vuitton, etc prints were tacky. I wish Eternity all the best. And I am in fact an Eternity Model! :)
my favourite article form eternity magazine it's the account clean up, i think it's a great idea too! 4. you said that you're a eternity model. how is it to be an eternity model?
-Being an Eternity Model is definitely an honor. I have just joined a few days ago, really. But it is a wonderful club with members who are beautiful not only on the outside, but the inside as well. The owner is very kind, and helpful. My Dream is to someday have the privilege of being on the cover! I am willing to work hard, And I hope that by being an Eternity Model, I will get lots of wonderful opportunities. I believe you can achive anything if your ambitious, determined and hard working.
i joinned the official club a few days ago too. now here is the last question.
5. looks like being an eternity model is amazing! what is your type of style? (chic? preppy? sophisticated?)
-Well, I know that alot of people say that they are just themselves. And I am just myself too. I like a bit of everything. I am chic and sophisticated most of the time. I am a sucker for designer labels. And, I hate to admit that im sortof a material girl. But I'm trying to not be. But, For school I guess you could call me preppy. I wear a Uniform at my school. But we get dress down days where we can wear normal clothes. I normal wear a Juicy tracksuit, or a Lacoste Polo and jeans because I like to be layed back sometimes. While Im out though, I will be dressed classy, and chic. Thanks so much for your time! I love your blog and I have mentioned it to all my friends and posted a link on my presentation!
Xo,MK.
thanks! you're really nice and a good friend with a great style! :)



interviewee: H.D.S.R.5
interviewer: cool.music.pop
eternity magazine's blog: http://eternitymag.wordpress.com/

Sem comentários: