sábado, 23 de agosto de 2008

the 10 most beautiful and rare dresses





hi everyone!
i made this article to talk about stardoll dresses.
i made these screenshots of 10 dresses that in my opinion are the most beautifull and rare dresses on stardoll.
my favourite is the queen dress, it have a litle of the gothic style, i just love it!!
the pirate princess dress is pretty, not my style, but really pretty.
the enchanted wedding dress is rare and only some people got it. but still beautifull!
lily dress, alba dress, enchanted ball gown and the heidi klum purple dress are 4 really beautifull dresses! i love the lily dress it looks amazing!!!
and finnaly the last three dresses,
the blue hotbuys dress is good, rare and everybody wants it!
the scuba is from an old dkny collection and everyone pays alot for it.
and the skyscrapper, a really cool dress. it looks good with the minimalistic style!

1 comentário:

Anónimo disse...

Another brilliant article! I have the Heidi Klum dress. Go me =P
I wish I bought the black gothic dress at the bottom when I could, though =[ It was non-superstar but back then I didn't have enough money.

Yours,
hayley.500
[=